Mayhurst Inn Chicken Casserole
A delightful family dinner main course or a perfect (and easy) dinner when unexpected guests arrive. Serves 8.
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farms stuffing
- ½ cup melted butter
- Put chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- Place one slice of cheese on each breast
- Mix wine with soup and pour over chicken and cheese
- Sprinkle the stuffing over all
- Dribble the melted butter over everything
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 1 hour