Visit and Tour three Presidential Mansions: James Madison's Montpelier, Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, and James Monroe's Ash Lawn-Highland. See history reborn and learn about the backgrounds and lives of three of our founding fathers.
Stay at the 9200 Sq Ft Mayhurst Inn, built in 1859 by John Willis, a great nephew of James Madison, and enjoy Southern hospitality at its best.
Minimum 3 days notice to reserve this package.
- 2 nights in a beautiful guestroom
- Full breakfast each morning
- Champagne and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries in your room
- Two tickets to James Madison's Montpelier and 2 Presidential Passes for Jefferson's Monticello, Monroe's Ash Lawn-Highland and the historic Michie Tavern.
- 10% discount at the Montpelier Gift Shop
- Wine, Cheese and Snacks each evening
$534.60 Weekdays, based on double occupancy. Taxes Included
$577.40 Weekends, based on double occupancy. Taxes IncludedAdd a child - $50
Not available with any other discount. Room selection subject to availability.